Go ahead! Get yourself a Miami Bed

Ahh… Miami! The sun, the beach, the yellow sand, the blue sea, Ocean Drive, Art Deco, there’s really no other place like Miami. But what can you do when you live in a one bedroom apartment in a Brooklyn brownstone? The cold, the clouds, the snow, the busy streets - I wish had a little more Miami in my life.

That’s why I got myself the Miami Platform bed. If destined to live in the North East, at least my bedroom fells like a holiday retreat. Can you imagine how nice it is to come back from the cubical and feel like a resort?


The Miami Bed has a distinct modern feel to it with a slight concave arch design and the flat panel board. As soon as I got this bed I felt like showing it to everybody! Sleek styling and a ravishing deep dark finish that accents the art deco look I wanted.

There are also tons of matching accessories to match my bed and it is totally eco-friendly, made of clean hardwood.

Check it out at www.NYMattress.com!