Platform Beds On Sale On A Student’s Budget


I’m a recent college graduate. After spending four years in the dorm on those terrible dorm beds, aching and rolling, feeling the indentation from hundreds of people’s bodies before mine on my flimsy mattress, I decided it’s time to treat myself. I wanted a nice big, brand new mattress. So I googled mattress discounters New York and found that NY Mattress has some really nice platform beds on sale.

For those of you who don’t know (I didn’t) a platform bed is a traditional bed that sits without a box spring – it’s just a mattress, which is great because as a student, I don’t have any money, and after saving some extra bucks on a box spring, my beer fund is looking pretty healthy.

So I went to NYmattress.com and bought a platform bed, for a very reasonable price, and now I’m sleeping like a baby. I can roll around and not have my limbs dangle off the sides of the bed, I don’t wake up sore, no more neck and back pains, and I actually look like I’ve slept well when I wake up the next morning. For platform beds on sale, check out nymattress.com. I’m sure you’ll be as pleasantly surprised as I was.