Tall Guy? Get a Platform Bed

Being that I’m 6’8’’, it’s hard for me to find furniture that I’m really comfortable with. Couches and chairs are always a little too low to the ground for my stature, but I can deal with that. It’s the bed that’s my main concern.

Beds are important. It’s the last place you go for the day and the place you start your day every morning. So it’s crucial that you have a bed that’s working for you and allows you to easily get a comfortable sleep while you’re in it. It should be equally as easy to get out of it.

Since I'm so tall, I have to crouch down to get into bed and then struggle to get up every morning. I have two bad knees with an achy back, and all that crouching and crawling is really hard on them. I had to make a decision to either start getting out of bed with a cane or find some furniture that was a little more kind to my tall frame.

I started to look at mattress discounters New York for platform beds on sale and kept turning up short. It was really hard for me to find tall furniture in my price range.

Luckily, I found NYMattress.com and found that they had an amazing inventory of platform beds on sale. So I ended up getting exactly what I wanted for an unbeatable price.
If you’re looking for platform beds on sale, NYMattress.com should be your first stop.