Throw away that nasty futon and get yourself a real bed!

My old futon bed wasn’t good enough for my girlfriend who just moved in with me… What can you do?


So we started looking for a new bad and it wasn’t easy. I don’t like those beds that look like a mattress on a mattress, you know what I’m talking about? We wanted something fun, young, because a bed is not something you should settle for. Then we came across the Soho platform bed:The cool, modern styling of the Soho Platform Bed was perfect for us. It’s a very sleek and solid design, and my girlfriend said that “the angles of the tapered legs help to offset the simplicity by keeping a basic shape and adding contrast” go figure...

We’re both also into being green, so the solid Eco-Friendly hardwoods were also a match. The salesman told us that this platform bed is in compliance with International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO) guidelines and we're happy.

The Soho Platform bed is now featured on www.NYMattress.com, available in all sizes and in Cappucino, Cherry & Beechwood colors. Looks good in our room don't you think?