"What's good for the astronauts must be good for my husband!" Learn more about Memory Foam Mattresses

This is me before...

Don’t know why, don’t how, but my husband turns around about 376 times a night. Would you believe me if I told you that a few times I found myself on the floor after he kicked me out of the bed during his sleep?

I didn’t really know what to do, I even thought about moving to the couch or getting two beds like in the good old days, but then I came around to this Memory Foam Mattress. It was developed by NASA in the 1970’s - they probably didn’t want any astronauts falling out of beds and into space - so what’s good for the astronauts must be good for my husband.

We’ve got this Dream Cloud Plush Memory Foam Mattress and let me tell you – my husband sleeps like a rock, and I sleep like a baby. The mattress molds around him, cradling his entire body, and he practically stopped turning. I guess… I mean, even if he still does, I don’t feel a thing because unlike our old spring mattress - all the movement stays on his side this time.

This is me after...

You can sleep on this mattress starting tonight! Just log on to www.nymattress.com and get a free same day delivery to anywhere in the five boroughs of NYC! Visit www.NYMattress.com and find dozens of styles of both regular mattresses and foam mattresses, sofas and sofa beds, futons and much more.