I literally just learned what a platform bed is!

My friend has been in the market for a bed lately as she needed a new one. She just recently moved and her bed could not be brought with her because it wouldn't fit around the corner! We have both been looking online for a replacement for her because she has been sleeping on a semi-comfortable air mattress these days, but this isn't exactly the best option for her bad back! We do most of our shopping online these days because it is convenient and we love dodging crowds of the stores. It is great.

Anyway, I was surfing around to see what I could find for her and I ran into NY Mattress and found out that they were having platform beds on sale so I decided to see what they were all about. I saw that you can get metal or wood beds, and since she has metal styled furniture all through the house, she leaped at a metal one. Something else I also noticed, which was great because I like saving some money, was that it doesn't require a box spring beneath the mattress.

So not only are the platform beds on sale, but she gets to save cash on the box spring... Another thing she also needed was a mattress, though, so we both checked out the NY Mattress Factory to find the best option to go with the bed. They had some great memory foam mattresses in stock! She absolutely loves her new bed, it supports her bad back, and it leaves her feeling renewed and refreshed!